Apc mini Lights + mirror midi to application

Bolinski

Apc mini Lights + mirror midi to application

Post by Bolinski »

Hallo der Abt..
#1: Thank you for this great application, which is getting better all the time..
#2: My problem, which is hopefully one of understanding the operation of the software:
Generally I want to control the VJ-Software Resolume Arena with the APCmini. There is an option to do this in the software, where I can map the buttons and faders of the APCmini to the desired functions of the program. That works fine..

But also it would be very nice to have some of the LEDs of the APC lit up to help the operator to find them more easily..

And here my problem occurs:
- With "mirror midi" set to "on" in the preferences and using loopMidi as output (.. and input in Resolume) the controlling of Resolume with the APC works fine.. (.. but for only this purpose I would of course not need MK2K...) ... - But no lights on the APC ...
- With "mirror midi" turned off and the output set to APCmini: The setting of the different lightings on the APC works fine just as described in your tutorial-video.. - But no Midi-Signals going to Resolume this way..

But what I try as desperately as in vain: Combining both: Controlling Resolume via midi AND the Lights on the APC.

Can you help?

Thank you an greetings
Jörn
-
Der Abt
Site Admin

Re: Apc mini Lights + mirror midi to application

Post by Der Abt »

Yeah, thtqs a problem.
It only can be solved with a software- or hardware MIDI Spliter or merger
There a virtual MIDI Port solution, that could do the Trick. Don't have the name in my mind, but google will know it.
Greetz
Der Abt

Creator of MidiKey2Key
https://midikey2key.de