Thank You! it works great. Using K2K with XAIR18!,Saving/Auto Saving/Future Tutorial

Mace

Thank You! it works great. Using K2K with XAIR18!,Saving/Auto Saving/Future Tutorial

Post by Mace »

Im combining a few things here in this one post.

Using Rolls Midi Buddy MP128
Took some time to get it all working but once I figured it out ....golden

Still not understanding 1 and 2 channel listening VS 18 channel...other than my MIDI to usb connection to computer via a Behringer XAIR18. The Xair had a a 2 channel setting. I clicked it and the matching setting in mK2K, and it saw my device. Which is also my audio input into my computer, so its nice that the MIDI is built in. KEY2 key see's the XAIR as soon as it is connected to the computer via USB 2.0.
This Unit MUSt be set to passthrough in the midi section of the Xair app, AND in XAIR EDIT(if you are using the desktop and the tablet apps both) btw.

Is there a tutorial on how to save and load settings?.. If not could you do one?.. I plan to use the program on 2 computers, desktop at home for building scenes, but a laptop for actually running the program for live shows and streaming, so Id like to transfer settings as easily as possible.

I've donated and other folks should too!
Your program works great and is the answer to all my problems.

I've created a bunch of cool scenes to use in OBS for my live stream, with 5 diff camera angles and multiple scenes....
I sing, and play the guitar, so scene switching had to be done with foot switches.
I had built hack job foot switches with USB keyboards and keypads...attaching a foot pad to the top of various keys, and then setting them up through hotkeys...it works, but its just very crunky....your system is the the best!
Der Abt
Site Admin

Re: Thank You! it works great. Using K2K with XAIR18!,Saving/Auto Saving/Future Tutorial

Post by Der Abt »

Thanks for Your positive reply!

You can start MK2K by giving the path/filename.ini like Midikey2key.exe "C:\Users\myself\documents\Midikey2key\scenesA.ini"
You can make different shortcuts with theses startup links.

Hop, that makes it easy.
Greetz
Der Abt

Creator of MidiKey2Key
https://midikey2key.de